Monday 1 July 2013

Pluppy love...

Firstly, I am very annoyed with myself, I have not been consistent with this whole blogging malarky at all; I guess I thought it would be relatively easy to just throw myself into writing a post every other day but after working my 9-5 I just haven't seemed to be able to get around to putting anything together (no excuses, I know!)

However, I am going to give this a second blast and tell you about the most amazing month of maaaa liiiiiiiiiife!!!!! Ooooo June, June, June... You have been extremely good to me this year, why? I have no funking idea, but I am not about to complain after I received the most incredible birthday gift... (noo, not a ring, not just yet 'hehe') the most beautiful little pluppy was placed into our life on 1st June; my boyfriend and I had been considering having a four legged baby for quite some time, never did I guess he had this little number hidden up hes sleeve, the naughty boy hehe!

Welcome Ted, my little teddy bear. He is a Chow Chow, and was brought into the world on 6th March 2013.
Over the last few weeks he has been housebound as he hadn't had both of hes vaccinations, last week he had hes last injection and that now equals walkies!!!!! We ventured out for hes first adventure on Sunday afternoon and boy did he love it, the attention that is!!
I feel like a boasting mother, but he is simply just 'too good to be true', he is pretty much toilet trained already, rarely has any woopsy accidents and he's already full of manors; a keen sitter and shakes a paw like a true gent!
He is just so cute, and growing soo fast weighing in at 10.4kg - everybody loves Teddy especially mummy and daddy!!!!!

Teddy's blog no.1 - complete! I will update soon and note all of he's progress :-)

& that is Pluppy love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment