Monday 22 July 2013

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon

We've all heard of Chubby Stick by Clinique and Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable lip stain but now there's a new kid on the block; it's all about the Colour Boost lip crayon. Bourjois released four shades earlier this month - 01 Red Sunshine, 02 Fuschia Libre, 03 Orange Punch and 04 On the Beach (available in Boots and Superdrug). 

I am not really the lip gloss kinda gal, I really despise the heaviness and sticky, tacky residue that most lip glosses tend to offer, so when I purchased these I was taking a slight gamble at £7.99 each but with an 3 for 2 deal and a free pair of Bourjois sunglasses, how could I resist? 
However, after applied my lips were full of moisture and felt rich, whilst the coverage was perfect and long-lasting; I fell instantly in love! I bought shades 03 Orange Punch and 04 On the Beach - these colours are stunning and contain SPF 15 protection, so these crayons are oh! so summer ready; a definite must-have for this summer's beauty regime!

3for2 +free Bourjois sunglasses only at Boots! Bourjois 1 Second magic nail polish remover review coming soon...


Have you tried the new Colour Boost lip crayon? Will you be wearing yours this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment