Tuesday 7 May 2013

There's no time like the present...


After weeks of 'umming' and 'ahing' over when and where to begin my opening entry into the bloggers world; 
What should my title read? What should my first line say? Typing, deleting, typing, deleting, typ..... (you know how the story goes!) 
I decided to stop procrastinating, take the bull by the horns and just go for it...


I think its fair to say when I'm not working my 9-5, I'm browsing the web and spending the majority of my time reading product reviews, watching tutorial videos and dabbling into 'all things girly', due to this I've been inspired and therefore urged into writing my own 'lifestyle' blog; from 'Soap and Glory' to 'Oozing chocolate brownies' and everything in-between.

So, here goes... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment