Thursday 11 July 2013

Soap and Glory vs Boots Extracts

I am one massive Soap and Glory'a (I have no doubt this will become quite obvious in my near future posts hehe). I adore the brand, every product they sell on the market smells, looks and feels incredible. Therefore I would be the last person to try and sway anyone into buying an opposing product (or so you would think). However, after receiving a 'Boots Extracts' product as a gift we definitely have a contender people. I understand that Soap and Glory can be a little on the pricey side, so if you are looking for something cheaper I may have the answers:

-Boots Extracts Body Butter 200ml - £8.00:
I am currently using one out of their many scents, Mango and I have to tell you this stuff is on par with Soap and Glory's Body Butter, the smell is so incredible, I could eat it! It's completely organic, contains Shea Butter and ingredients from Fairtrade. It leaves your skin feeling utterly hydrated, soft and smelling deeeeelish!!!

Have any of you fellow bloggers discovered any product contenders to save on the pennies?



No comments:

Post a Comment