Wednesday 31 July 2013

Glossybox Virgin

After reading so much about them I decided to purchase my first ever Glossybox last week and I received my July box today....
I love this packaging... I can think of so many things I can use this box for hehe  :-)
I think the variation of products you receive are a fantastic value for £10 monthly subscription.
This month July gave me the following products:

-25ml Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist -125ml (full size) £23.00
Said to provide you with that 'just back from the beach' look.

-8ml (full size) Sleek Pout Paint - Shade 157 Pin Up - £4.99
-8ml (full size) Sleep Pout Paint - Shade 153 Cloud 9 - £4.99

-13.5ml (full size) Ciate London Paint Pot - Shade PP016 Mistress - £9.00

-7ml Coola Mineral Face SPF30 Cucumber - 50ml (full size) £29.99
SPF30 hero specifically to protect your face.

-100ml (full size) Anatomicals Spray Mist For Me Facial Spritz - £6.00
Everyday ultra hydrating facial mist.

I am jetting off for two weeks tomorrow with my boyfriend and he's wonderful family to the lovely South France (I am beyond excited - I have never visited the South before, however I've only ever heard wonderful things about it... eeeeeee cannot wait) so I shall be taking all of the above along with me to try out, meaning I will be back and reviewing each item.

Coming soooooon :-)

Share your Glossybox experiences bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment